Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I Like to Move it

Well how is your humpday going? I was feeling the middle of the week drag, and I wanted to take it light on my workout today (and even yesterday). What was I thinking! Instead my body wanted to move.
Yesterday I went to the gym and my workout went like this:
4.39 mile run/walk
54:15 minutes/time
12:21 pace/ per mile
Then I hit the weights. 3 leg machines 3 sets 12 reps.
Later in the day…. 8 minute abs, push-ups, and leg lifts/squats

Today . I began training for my first 5k! I am following  the Couch to 5k program.
Week 1: 5 min warm-up 60 sec run 90 sec walk alternate for a total of 20 minutes. Do 3x for Week 1.
I continued on my treadmill for:
4.28 miles in 60:53 minutes. Slowwwww. Yes, I know, but I really wanted to log an hour on my dusty old treadmill today J
I find that indoor running is harder for me vs. outdoor. What about you?
Next on my list. Find a job! Wish me luck, enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment